This cook book has 60 delicious Biryani (Rice Dish) recipes.
Biryani is a famous dish in Asia, Europe and Americas.
Bonus recipes includes, Biryani spices mixes, Condiments and Fried Onion for Biryani or Korma.
There are 60 authentic, inspired, and new biryani recipes in this book. Many curries are developed for biryani dishes. Biryani recipes from South Asia, Central Asia to Singapore and beyond. This book also contains some basic spice mix recipes for chicken, beef, lamb/goat, fish and vegetable biryani. Recipes of famous biryani, such as Mogul Biryani, Deccan (Hyderabad) Biryani, Andhra Chicken Biryani, Chettinadu style Chicken Biryani, Malabar Chicken Biryani, and Qurtuba Style Biryani and many delicious Biryani.
In all, the Biryani entrée evokes the comfort foods for centuries. These biryani recipes in this book that can help inspire one’s next cooking endeavor.
If your grandma didn’t grace your ‘Friday’ table with Mogul Biryani, it’s your turn to start the tradition.
Restaurateurs favorite book
Cook books by A. Kh’an
1. 50 Shades of Mogul Cuisine (Cuisine of North India and Pakistan
2. 50 Shades of Rotisserie Chicken
3. Kabab: (International) – translation of this book also available
4. Mughali Mughal Cuisine of North India and Pakistan (Cooking for Two)
5. Mughali (Vegetarian / Vegan) Mughal cuisine of North India and Pakistan
6. 50 Shade of Pasta
7. Book of Biryani